We’re seriously excited to announce the latest addition to Tumblr.
You’ll now see “Import Feeds” listed on your Settings page.
You can use this to add any RSS or ATOM syndication feed, and have its posts automatically appear on your tumblelog. Not only that, but you can choose for the imported posts to be formatted as: Regular Posts, Regular Posts without titles, Photos, or Links. You can also check off “Insert attribution links” to automatically insert credits to the original source in each post.
Here are some things you can try importing:
- Your del.icio.us bookmarks
- Your Flickr photos
- Your Twitter updates
- Stories you or your friends Digg
- Your Facebook status, shares, and notes
- Links to your podcast
- Links to your friend’s blog posts
- Links to your company’s blog posts
- Your Amazon Wishlist
- Your Vox, Blogger, WordPress, MySpace, or any other blog